You will be required to complete the following 2 steps in order to schedule your delivery:
- Share your Identity and Address Proof Documents,
- Payment of the rental’s based on your option selected before the check out.
- If selected Upfront rental option – A link will be shared to you on your registered email to make the first 3 months Rental
- If selected Auto-debit payment – A link will be shared to you to activate the Auto Debit feature- Monthly debit based on the date of delivery . Minimum 90 days will be activated and approved from your end.
Please contact our customer care at 080-4711 3535 (9:30 AM to 7:00 PM) if you have any further questions on this.
Delivery times can vary between 3 -5 days depending on the package. This information will be available on the Product Details Page. Delivery timelines are valid after successful submission of KYC documents and advance rental payment (if applicable).
Yes, we do. Our delivery team installs and lays out the items as per your instructions.
We give you an option to choose the delivery date. You can share your preferred delivery time with us. If furniture availability is not an issue, our team will comply with your request.
All our deliveries and pick-ups are charged with a one time fee of 300/- INR. This is collected at the time of the first payment (after deposit) towards Rentlite
- PAN Card
- ID Proof (any one of the following)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- If delivery is requested at an address different from the address specified in the ID proof document in 2, then you’ll also be required to share:
- Rental Agreement
- Company Letter from HR (template for reference)
- Latest Bank Statement
- Latest Phone Bill
All of this data can be uploaded on the “My Accounts” Page
Moving to a new home? We’ll take care of all the Rentlite furniture relocation for free. As soon as you complete 3 months with us, you can avail our free relocation service once every 12 months. For a seamless process, please let us know 14 days in advance.
We are as of now only available only in Bangalore. However, we are soon going to be available in major metros in India. We will definitely keep you updated.
Don’t stress, we’ve got you covered. Our internal team will assess the level of damage and conclude if it can be covered or not . Normal Wear and tear is not a problem .However, any damage that makes the furniture/appliances dysfunctional is chargeable.
Let us know if the furniture is not in a working condition during the delivery and we’ll arrange for a replacement as soon as possible.
The minimum tenure for Rentlite products vary is 3 months. This means that if you cancel your subscription anytime before that, you will be charged the full rent for the entire duration of the minimum tenure. This will be calculated basis when you return your products and the deposit paid by you will be adjusted accordingly.
The minimum tenure for Rentlite products would be 3 months. After the minimum tenure is completed, the subscription gets auto-renewed every month. If you do not wish to continue with the subscription then simply let us know 7 days in advance. Your monthly rent will be charged till the date of the pickup. The deposit refund will be processed once the pickup process has been completed. If you return any product before its minimum tenure, you will be charged the full rent for the entire duration of the minimum tenure.
You can choose to opt for a refund at the time of delivery in the event you are unhappy with your furniture.
Customers interested in availing discounts for long term subscriptions can speak with our customer care at our customer care at 080-4711 3535 (9:30 AM to 7:00 PM)
A refundable security deposit of 1 month is collected for all bookings at the time of checkout
Your deposit amount is refunded at the end of your subscription period.
The first rental payment is to be made before the delivery is scheduled.
On upfront payment scheme – You’ll be paying your first 3 month’s rent through a link that will be mailed across to you. For example, if your package is scheduled to be delivered on the 11th of May, you’ll be required to pay the rent for the period 11th May – 10th June before the delivery can be made. Please note your delivery cannot be scheduled until the rental payment has been received.
On Auto-Debit payment scheme – Your first month rental will be debited before the delivery. For example, if your package is scheduled to be delivered on the 11th of May, you’ll be auto debited the rent for the period 11th May – 10th June. Please note your delivery cannot be scheduled until the rental payment has been received.
You may use debit card, credit card, UPI payments , wallets or even net banking to complete your payment.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns. Alternatively, Please contact our customer care at 080-4711 3535 (9:30 AM to 7:00 PM) if you have any further questions on this.
- With Rentlite Auto Pay, you can securely set up standing instructions for automatic payments towards your Rentlite subscription.
- Auto Pay, eliminates the inconvenience of monthly payments. You can simply set up a standing instruction and we’ll take care of the rest.
- When you sign up for Auto Pay, Rentlite will automatically request payment from your authorized Visa or Mastercard credit card whenever an invoice is raised towards your subscription. It’s easy, secure and super-convenient.
- You can register for Autopay by choosing the Auto-debit feature before the booking and authorizing automatic payments towards your Rentlite subscription.
- Please note selecting Auto Debit During Checkout does not register your card to be autodebited. We will send a link after KYC Completion for Auto Debit Registration
- In rare instances, when you believe that you’ve been charged incorrectly with Auto Pay, Rentlite will refund the extra amount immediately with 72 hours.
It is a rental plan and therefore you cannot purchase the same until the minimum contract tenure is over. However, after the contract you can definitely opt to buy the same. Please contact our customer care at 080-4711 3535 (9:30 AM to 7:00 PM) if you have any further questions on this.
No, the minimum tenure for Rentlite products vary from 3 months to 6 months, post which you can terminate the subscription anytime after giving a notice period of 7 days.